Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 Some how my husband always ends up grilling? lol


 We did another family BBQ to get every one over to see the new fire pit! it was fun!
 The nieces and nephews loved to run around the bottom of it it was funny!
 This is this months page for September! Love Halloween!
 My latest craftiness..... not the picture! lol the Candle holders they were ugly plastic gold so I spray painted them with a texture to make them look like rot iron. They turned out really nice! I guess up cycling if you want a more correct term? lol
 This stand was made with spare molding from my large one we made a while back! just added a clamp on the top to hold a flip album.... now just to get around to getting the album prettied up? seems I have been to busy as of late and spending the weekend at Six Lakes to get my craft on with 16 other girls will be fun but it will be doing page kits not craft stuff? Oh well least its Creative time!