Tuesday, March 26, 2013

 This is March's Page for Club - Also Unit Meeting's for me for my upline.

 I made this around Valentines day for my hubby! I was just board. But i think it turned out cute!
 I just celebrated my Forth Anniversary over the weekend and We went to our favorite place to Eat Flemming's in Salt lake. Its Dry aged for a month then Seared at 1000 Dagrees to lock in flavor! The Fe-let Mignon Is to die for! Well everything there is Fabulous!
 Also wen to my First Scheels Store ( like Cabellas but better) Its true they do have a Ferris wheel in the middle of the store!
 My wonderful husband also got me Roses for Valentines day and then again for Our Anniversary.... He loves me!

 okay remember the entertainment center i started a while ago.... well me and my hubby decided we wanted to build our own. Well the upper is starting it...... then last night i was painting the top part ( we finished the bottom a while back pictured below.....
 I love the rope trim makes it extra cute!
 This is the bottom with the new 55" TV. I am hoping tonight we can mount the top part on the top of that so we will finally have a whole unit!!! I am pretty excited. Many weeks and hours of work finally coming to a close!
 This is a Heidi Swapp Inspired page i did for my uplines. I thought it was cute!
This is Unit meeting page that Sass did both very cute pages!
Unit Meeting page that Janeal did.... (im really just posting so i can finish it and see a big picture of it...he he)

Ill post more later when I get the chance..... Ta Tah for now!